Current Affairs Quarterly Supplement ( July'15 , Aug'15 and Sept'15 ) eBook: Jagran Josh
The Current Affairs Quarterly Supplement 2015 compiled by Jagranjosh.com covers all the current affairs of past three months starting from 1 July 2015 to 30 September 2015 which are relevant for all types of competitive exams like IAS/PCS, SSC, Banking, MBA and others.
In this book updates on all sections like National, International, Economy, State, Corporate, Environment & Ecology and Science & Technology, Personalities, Appointments, Awards, Committees/Commissions that took place in the respective months of July, August and September 2015 are available.
Details – Current Affairs Quarterly Supplement 2015
· It is a collection of three eBooks namely Current Affairs July 2015 eBook, Current Affairs August 2015 eBook and Current Affairs September 2015 eBook.
· It provides the comprehensive coverage of the current affairs that happened in July, August and September 2015.
· It covers the current affairs of past three months with ample background and provides a detailed analysis of all the national and international events.
· The presentation of the current affairs is provided in very simple and easy-to-understand language.
· It provides diary of events of India and World for each month that would be very helpful in revising just before the exams.
· It also provides more than 100+ One Liners for each month which would be of great help to aspirants in their preparations.
· The Current Affairs Quarterly Supplement 2015 will be of immense help for the candidates preparing for forthcoming exams.
· The eBook will be handy for the forthcoming exams like IBPS CWE PO/MT –V (Main) Exam, IBPS CWE RRB - IV, Combined Defence Services Exam (II) 2015, NDA & NA Exam (II) 2015, Indian Economic Services/Indian Statistical Services Exam 2015, Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologists Exam 2015, Engineering Services Exam 2015, Combined Medical Services Exam 2015, Civil Services (Mains) Exam 2015, Central Armed Police Forces (AC) Exam 2015 and others.
We hope that you will find the Current Affairs Quarterly Supplement 2015 of immense help in your preparation for different types of Competitive Exams.