Men who Hate Women & the Women who Love Them
Is this the way love is supposed to feel?
• Does the man you love assume the right to control how you live and behave?
• Have you given up important activities or people to keep him happy?
• Is he extremely jealous and possessive?
• Does he switch from charm to anger without warning?
• Does he belittle your opinions, your feelings, or your accomplishments?
• Does he withdraw love, money, approval, or sex to punish you?
• Does he blame you for everything that goes wrong in the relationship?
• Do you find yourself “walking on eggs” and apologizing all the time?
If the questions here reveal a familiar pattern, you may be in love with a misogynist — a man who loves you, yet causes you tremendous pain because he acts as if he hates you.
In this superb self-help guide, Dr. Susan Forward draws on case histories and the voices of men and women trapped in these negative relationships to help you understand your man’s destructive pattern and the part you play in it.
She shows how to break the pattern, heal the hurt, regain your self-respect, and either rebuild your relationship or find the courage to love a truly loving man.
在此書籍中有 79 頁符合 editions:ISBN0553381415
讀者評論 - 撰寫評論
Men who hate women & the women who love them用戶評語 - Not Available - Book Verdict
Forward is a therapist, author, and talk-show host whose specialty is abusive relationships. This book grew out of her realization that her own marriage as well as those of many of her clients ... 閱讀評論全文
Review: Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them : When Loving Hurts and You Don't Know Why用戶評語 - Avril - Goodreads
Fascinating read. 閱讀評論全文
A Personal Introduction
MEN WHO HATE WOMEN
The Most Romantic Man in the World