Men who Hate Women & the Women who Love Them
Is this the way love is supposed to feel?
• Does the man you love assume the right to control how you live and behave?
• Have you given up important activities or people to keep him happy?
• Is he extremely jealous and possessive?
• Does he switch from charm to anger without warning?
• Does he belittle your opinions, your feelings, or your accomplishments?
• Does he withdraw love, money, approval, or sex to punish you?
• Does he blame you for everything that goes wrong in the relationship?
• Do you find yourself “walking on eggs” and apologizing all the time?
If the questions here reveal a familiar pattern, you may be in love with a misogynist — a man who loves you, yet causes you tremendous pain because he acts as if he hates you.
In this superb self-help guide, Dr. Susan Forward draws on case histories and the voices of men and women trapped in these negative relationships to help you understand your man’s destructive pattern and the part you play in it.
She shows how to break the pattern, heal the hurt, regain your self-respect, and either rebuild your relationship or find the courage to love a truly loving man.
讀者評論 - 撰寫評論
評論未經驗證，但 Google 會查證並移除遭檢舉的不實內容
Men who hate women & the women who love them用戶評語 - Not Available - Book Verdict
Forward is a therapist, author, and talk-show host whose specialty is abusive relationships. This book grew out of her realization that her own marriage as well as those of many of her clients ... 閱讀評論全文
Review: Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them : When Loving Hurts and You Don't Know Why用戶評語 - Avril - Goodreads
Fascinating read. 閱讀評論全文
A Personal Introduction
MEN WHO HATE WOMEN
The Most Romantic Man in the World
其他版本 - 查看全部
able abuse accept activities addiction adult anger asked attacks became become began begin behave behavior believe better blame called child clients continue critical deal dependent didn't emotional everything exercise expected experience express fact father fear feel felt friends frightened Gerry getting girl give going happened hard hurt husband important Jackie Jeff keep kind knew labels Laura leave less lives look Mark marriage matter mean misogynist mother Nancy negative never Nicki once pain parents partner Paula person physical positive problems questions rage reactions reason relationship remember responsibility result Rosalind sense sexual situation someone started stay stop tell therapist therapy things thoughts told treated treatment turned woman women wonderful wrong yelling