International Maritime Boundaries, 第 2-3 卷
This is the ultimate guide to international maritime boundaries. Its unique practical features include
- systematic examination of all international maritime boundaries worldwide;
- comprehensive coverage, including the text of every modern boundary agreement;
- descriptions of judicially-established boundaries;
- maps and detailed analyses of those boundaries;
- expert papers examining the status of maritime boundary delimitations in each of the ten regions of the world;
- papers from a global perspective analyzing key issues in maritime boundary theory and practice; and
- a cumulative index for volumes I - III.
These features make International Maritime Boundaries an unmatched comprehensive, accessible resource in the field.
讀者評論 - 撰寫評論